Saturday, March 22, 2008

Very First Entry

Here it is

This is the start of a new blog.  This is the time for beginnings as spring is coming.  The yard still has up to 8 inches of snow  in spots but it is melting a little every day.  We are winter weary, so spring can not come fast enough.

Being a knitting blog, I should mention some knitting.  I have started the sock madness again but have no burning desire to win this year.
2348151359_52b62cb51e_d.jpg

This is the sock that I am knitting at the moment.  I am decreasing for the toe now so should finish today. IMGP0782.JPG
This is the first round of the sockmadness.  I did make the cut without knitting into the early hours of the night.  I was in no hurry to finish..

On the home front, we have company for Easter.  Legs of lambs will be in the oven tomorrow.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: